MSA supports clients to incorporate the company in Singapore and to set up foreign branches or representative office in Singapore by providing following services:
Public unlisted company / Private limited company
- Preparing necessary documents (Constitution, Share Certificates etc.) for the incorporation of the company under Company’s Act, Cap.50.
- Giving professional advices relating to corporate structures
- Searching and reservation the name of company that clients prefer to use
- Making the necessary process regarding the registration, certificates, filling, and the payment of government fees
- Setting up Register, Minutes Book and Company Seal
- Assisting clients to complied with the statutory laws and regulation
Foreign Companies (Singapore Branches)
- Assisting in the Registration of Singapore branch.
- Assisting in lodgment of changes in directors/authorised representative with ACRA.
- Assisting in lodgment of change in registered address of the Company – both in Singapore and place of origin.
- Submitting on behalf of the Company the annual accounts of the Head Office and Singapore branch to the relevant authorities.
MSA also helping client to incorporate the company in following offshore jurisdictions:
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands; and